Alpharock rock wool insulation 135x60x3 cm. Rockwool panelROCKWOOL
ROCA ALPHAROCK WOOL INSULATOR
Uncoated semi-rigid rock wool panel
- ROCKWOOL panel
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Plate size: 135x60x3 cm
- Thickness: 3cm
- Total area: 11.34 m2
ROCA ALPHAROCK WOOL INSULATOR 135x60x3 cm. ROCKWOOL panel
Thermal and acoustic insulation in separative or distributive vertical enclosures made of laminated plasterboard or ceramic double sheet. As well as, insulation in horizontal interior partitions on false ceiling and ventilated facades in chamber or through cladding.
- Characteristic Value Norm
- Nominal density 70 kg / m3 EN1602
- Thermal conductivity 0.034 W / (m * K) UNE-EN 12667
- Thermal resistance
- Thickness in mm R (m2K / W)
- 30 0.85
Thickness tolerance T3 EN 823
- Dimensional stability at a specific temperature and humidity DS (TH) EN 1604
- Reaction to fire A1 UNE-EN 13501.1
- Dimensions: 135x60x3 cm
Short-term water absorption WS Water absorption <1.0 Kg / m2 EN 1609
Long-term water absorption by partial immersion WL (P) Water absorption <3.0 Kg / m2 EN 12087
Water vapor transmission MU1 µ = 1 EN 12086
- Ease and speed of installation.
- Perfect adaptation to structural elements.
- Security in case of fire.
- Excellent thermal and acoustic isolation.
- Not hydrophilic or hygroscopic.
- Chemically inert.
- Free of CFC and HCFC, respectful with the environment.
- Behavior to water
Rockwool products do not retain water and have a non-capillary structure.
ROCKWOOL stone wool, thanks to its multidirectional structure, provides construction elements with a remarkable ability to increase the level of acoustic insulation .
ROCKWOOL stone wool is chemically inert and cannot cause or promote the appearance of material corrosion. It is non-deformable over the years. It does not promote bacterial development.
ROCKWOOL products do not require any type of maintenance